Team Robert Allen

Thursday, April 06, 2006

What Alibi Are You Using To Not Be A Success?

NY times best selling Author Robert G Allen’s has helped thousands earn residual income with USANA.

So many people are out there searching for a system to show them how to make their life goals happen. However there is one word that often stands in their way. IF, the most common alibi people use not to achieve their success.

If only I had more time
If only I had an understanding family
If only I had the money
If only I had the talent
If only I had started sooner
If only I didn't have to take care of the house & the children
If only............ you fill in the blank

Take hold of yourself & stop using alibi's. IF you want it make it happen!

Robert Allen's Team has put together a proven system to show you how to do it. You have to apply the "you" ingredient & take the steps to action.


Get your free reports and contact me here:
Robert G Allen Income from home opportunity.



Click Here To Be Personally Mentored By The Robert Allen USANA Team