Team Robert Allen

Monday, October 31, 2005

About Robert G. Allen

About Robert Allen New York Times Best-Selling Author

Robert Allens colossal bestseller Nothing Down established Robert Allen as one of the most influential investment advisors of all time. He has followed that success with three other best-selling books including Multiple Streams of Income, as well as the audiocassette programs "The Road to Wealth" and "Multiple Streams of Income" from Nightingale-Conant.
A popular talk-show guest, Allen has appeared on hundreds of programs, including "Good Morning America" and "Larry King Live." He has also been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, Barron's, Money Magazine, and Reader's Digest.
Thousands of people have attended my cutting edge investment seminars during the past 20 years!
And now I want to work with you. But I can only help you if you will let me.
Please enjoy my website and dont for get the two most important steps to YOUR success...
#1 Dont forget to Join my Streams of Cash E-Letter #2 Check out my Free Wealth Building Special Reports
You will thank me later!!
Robert G. Allen