Team Robert Allen

Friday, November 18, 2005

What does Robert Allen & Olympic Athlete's Have In Common

Both Robert Allen & many Olympic athlete's know USANA is top of the line

James Monson
Member of Canadian Speedskating Team
"After visiting the USANA factory, I am 100 percent confident that USANA's products are free of contaminants and banned substances. I am also confident that I am getting the best vitamins and supplements on the market today."

Steven Elm
Member of Canadian Speedskating Team and Olympic athlete
"Receiving nutritional supplements from USANA helps me achieve the strength and stamina I need to compete as a world-class speedskater. As I head into the 2003-2004 season, USANA's high-quality nutritional products allow me to maintain the fitness and physical health required for international success."

Annie Perreault
Member of Canadian Speedskating Team
Gold medal in 500m at Nagano Games (1998)
"USANA's products help me maintain a high level of energy when I cannot eat during a day of competition. USANA's products also help me maintain vitamin levels that keep my energy level high. I trust that USANA's products are safe because of their thorough testing regulations."

Kim Kreiner
Louisiana State University Track and Field
"USANA's products have helped me maintain a high level of energy during my practices and competitions. They also help me stay healthy in the Track and Field season and during my off-season training."

Louis Cayer
Tennis Canada
"When I turned 50, I looked for the best supplements available on the market. Since taking USANA's products, I have a higher level of energy, and I even started running each day, which is something I have never done. I feel that USANA's products help me regenerate faster and make me feel better overall."

Kerry Simpson
Member of Canadian Speedskating Team
"I am really excited about taking USANA's products. I am glad that I have finally found supplements that I can trust and are free of contaminants, which is a major concern for athletes. I'm glad that USANA has taken the necessary measures to provide contaminant-free products."


What are you taking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home